ASME A269 TP316L Stainless Steel Coil Tubing
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Min. Order:||500 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Packaging:||plywood case packing|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||400 Ton/month|
Model No.: Coil Tubing 6.35x0.89
ASME A269 TP316L Stainless Steel Coil Tubing
Stainless steel coiled tubing can be used in a wide range of applications where continuous lengths oftubing are needed such as sample or heat trace lines.
CNMAX offers stainless steel coiled tubing in sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 in. and wall thickness from 0.035 to 0.049 in.
CNMAX stainless steel coiled tubing is available in lengths up to 2300 feet, which is up to 30% long than traditional offerings.
In addition, CNMAX offers less than reel quantities of coiled tubing. Stainless steel tube straighteners make coiled tubing installation faster and easier
Improvements in the technology for the enhanced exploitation of oil and gas fields has increasingly required the use of long continuous lengths of stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing for hydraulic control, instrumentation, chemical injection, umbilical and flowline control applications. The benefits of this tubular technology have resulted in reduced operating costs, improved recovery methods and reduced capital expenditure by connecting downhole valves and chemical injection with remote and satellite wells to a fixed or floating central operation
Coiled tubing is available in a range of different product forms depending on the customer requirements. We manufacture seam welded and redrawn, seam welded and floating plug redrawn and seamless tube products.
The standard grades are 316L, alloy 825 and alloy 625. Other grades of stainless steel in duplex and superduplex and nickel alloy are available on request. Tubing can be supplied in the annealed or cold worked condition.
• Diameter from 3mm (0.118``) to 25.4mm (1.00``) OD.
• Wall thickness from 0.5mm (0.020``) to 3mm (0.118``).
• Typical sizes: 1/4`` x 0.035``, 1/4`` x 0.049``, 1/4`` x 0.065``, 3/8`` x 0.035``, 3/8`` x 0.049``, 3/8`` x 0.065``.
• OD tolerance +/- 0.005`` (0.13mm) and +/- 10% wall thickness. Other tolerances are available on request.
• Coil lengths up to 13,500m (45,000ft) without orbital joints depending on product dimensions.
• Encapsulated, PVC coated or bare line tubing.
• Available on wooden or steel spools.
CNMAX offers coiled control line in stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Our products are used in the following applications:
• Downhole hydraulic control lines.
• Downhole chemical control lines.
• Subsea control lines for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
• Smoothbore control lines used in fibre optic applications.
The quality of our products for the control line in oil and gas sector is assured not just during the controlled manufacturing process but also by way of finished product testing. Typical tests include:
• Non-destructive tests
• Hydrostatic tests
• Surface finish controls
• Dimensional accuracy measurements
• Flare and coning tests
• Mechanical and chemical property testing
Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co.,Ltd
Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a modern stainless steel pipeline manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales. The company adopts advanced, efficient and mature production management mode. The company selects Walsin Lihwa and Yongxing special steel base metal as Leading materials for the production of high-quality stainless steel, to provide users around the world the most reliable and safest stainless steel pipe and pipe fittings.
CNMAX has a number of cold-drawing production lines, as well as a number of cold-rolled units, CNC lathes and machining centers, the main production seamless pipes, bright and annealing tubes, heat exchanger tubes, pipe fittings, flanges and other products. Our motto is quality first, integrity-based and we establish long-term and stable development vision with domestic and international users in various industries. Our company's products are in strict accordance with: GB, ASTM, DIN, BS, JIS, 3A, EN and other standards for production. Materials can provide: austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, super duplex steel and nickel-based alloy steel and other materials products widely used in automotive, petroleum, chemical, boiler, power, instrumentation, semiconductors, laboratories and other high-end fields.
CNMAX has been "quality assurance, professional services, customer satisfaction" for business purposes, pioneering, pragmatic and innovative spirit of enterprise will continue to contribute to the quality of stainless steel products to the community, complement each other and work together to create a better world.
- Company Name: Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Zhao rong
- Product/Service: Stainless Steel Tubes , Nickel Alloy Pipes , Stainless steel Pipe Fittings , Forging Flanges , Stainless Steel Pipes , Duplex Steel Pipes
- Capital (Million US $): 18,880,000 RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Songyang
- Contact Person: Ms. Shirley
- Tel: 86-577-88330316